Whisper

Saturday, May 31, 2014

SCHOOL BUS SCRAPBOOK




I've been working on this project for quite a while now.  I would pick it up and add a bit here and there. And then one day..... I realized that it had to be done for several reasons.
1.  The School Year has ended.
2.  The DSP I am using ( I am Me) is retiring! 
2. The new Annual Catalog & DSP are available June 2, 2014.

There is no reason to panic.... the Designer Series Papers are AWESOME and will work well with this same idea!  



You know I love punch art!  I incorporated it with the student's tags.  Each child is on it's own tag and can be taken out, written on or add a picture to. Every page has lots of tags and real estate to journal on or to add comments from student's and teachers.  I will probably add a few more things to the pages ( more punch art!), but was at a point that I could share it with you.


The pocket pages measure 10 1/4" x 5 3/4". The front & back covers are made out of Coaster Board (129392). Coaster Board measures 6" x 12" with 8 sheets per package.  The Bus is 6" x 12" and then cut with an exacto knife. 



I used book binding rings to bind the pages.  I found them at the Office supply store. I lined up the pages and punched the holes with a Crop a dile.


I love all the tags and inserts and pockets.  There is room for everyone and everything to remember the school year.  





Supplies:

Specialty Papers: DSP-I am ME! Brights Background DSP, Silver Glimmer, Red Glimmer
Card Stock:  Calypso Coral, Real Red, So Saffron, Pool Party, Basic Gray, Whisper White, Basic Black
faces- various CS & Punches
And More:  Assorted Ribbons Galore! Assorted Punches including Scallop Tag Topper & Angled Tag Topper Punch, PL Corner Rounder, Alphabet Dies

1 comment:

Roxi said...

I am for sure and for certain going to share this with the teachers at my school. How precious and personal this can be. The teacher can put a year on the front and save it for memories! Thank you for sharing your talent!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...