Whisper

Monday, May 19, 2014

BEE HIVE CARD



I am happy to report that even though this "BEE" is part of the retiring Hostess Set- Postage Collection, we will have a NEW BEE in another stamp set that will be available June 2, 2014!  I shared with you last week that I was going to show you another card using the Hexagon Hive Thinlit.  Fitting for a Million & One Stamp Set is the number of bees that come out of a hive!  


I usually like adding a piece of lighter Card Stock on the inside of my cards when I use a darker card base.  Just adding a little bee inside keeps the inside as interesting as the outside.  I also added a bee to the envelope- for anticipation of what's inside!


Stamp Set:  Million & One, Postage Collection (HS)
Ink:  Stazon Black, Daffodil Delight Marker
Card Stock;  Basic Black, Daffodil Delight, Very Vanilla, DSP- Pattern Paper Brights & Neutrals
And More:  Petite Petals Punch, Oval Framelits, Label Collection Framelits, Rhinestones, Project Life Journaling Pens



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...