Whisper

Wednesday, May 7, 2014

COLORING DOWN THE LINES BLOG HOP


Seeds



Displaying NEW CDTL 5 - 7 - 2014_2_2-001.jpg

We're switching to images!  They finished the Color Coach Combos and Robbie is continuing hosting the Blog Hop.  Thank you Robbie! I am following JONI this week.  We don't see each other's projects until the day you do, so I will be hopping along with you!  After me is LIZ .  Please continue on and if you are inspired, we would all love to hear from you!  Thank you for stopping by!










I took a whimsical literal interpretation of the photo and using my Petite Petals Punch and Petite Petals Stamp Set, I layered TONS of flowers for this bouquet card.  Even the Garden Green leaves are a flower stamp just snipped to make them, and tuck them under the Wisteria Wonder Flowers.







Stamp Set:  Petite Petals
Ink:  So Saffron, Crisp Cantaloupe, Garden Green, Elegant Eggplant, Wisteria Wonder, Tempting Turquoise
Card Stock:  Whisper White, So Saffron, Tempting Turquoise
And More:  Rhinestones, Scallop Trim Border Punch






Blog Hop Designers-



Amanda
Joni
Laura (you are HERE)
Liz


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...