Whisper

Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Paper Pumpkin Gift Bag




I just received my monthly email from My Paper Pumpkin saying that my March Paper Pumpkin is on it's way..... but I wanted to share with you February's Gift Bag. Isn't it adorable?  I loved these bags and this one is ready to fill up and take this weekend to a get together.  The kit came with 5 bags and all the accessories to doll them up with banners and mini clothes pins!  There are tons of letters to punch out and layer to add a variety of names, greetings, etc.....  I can't wait to see March's surprise in the box that will probably arrive later this week.

Would you like your own "surprise in a box" that arrives monthly?  Subscribe to My Paper Pumpkin!  Read the details HERE.  I would be happy if you list me as your demonstrator- if you don't already have one.

There is an awesome special if you are a new subscriber and sign up before March 31st.  A FREE SET (5) OF IN COLOR MARKERS (US value $14.95 ) The welcome kit comes with a size D Clear Block to use with all the following Paper Pumpkins that will arrive monthly.




It won't be long before the next box arrives... until then- Happy Stampin'!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...