Whisper

Friday, March 28, 2014

BETSY'S BLOSSOMS





It's getting down to the final days to order free items from the SAB catalog.  March 31, midnight (Mountain time) it's time to say adios until next year's Sale-a-bration.  Just a reminder- for every $50 in product you purchase, you get to pick an item from the  SAB catalog.

If you don't have a demonstrator, I would be happy to fill that spot.  You can place an online order 24/7 HERE.

The card has Sweet Sorbet DSP- I (heart) the dancing polka dots! Betsy's Blossoms Stamp Set complimented the spring tones. I ran across a card my friend Gale had made for me and it gave me the idea to use her sketch layout. If you ever get "stuck" for a card sketch, flip through your faves and to be re-inspired!




Stamp Sets:  Betsy's Blossoms, Banner Greetings

Ink:  Pool Party, Summer Starfruit, Crisp Cantaloupe, Pistachio Pudding
Card Stock:  Whisper White, Basic Black, DSP- Sweet Sorbet (SAB)
And More:  Pool Party Seam Binding, Rhinestones

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...