Whisper

Monday, September 9, 2013

POSTAGE COLLECTION & COLOR CHALLENGE

 
I challenged myself to use Stamp Sets and/ or Stamps from sets that I haven't used before.  So I made a list and will be working on it.   I combined that challenge with a color challenge at The Paper Players.  I really liked the designer's beautiful cards and was excited to use their combo.
 

 
Stamp Sets:  Postage Collection (HS), Gorgeous Grunge
Ink: Black Stazon, Pool Party, Rich Razzleberry
Card Stock:  Whisper White, Basic Black Rich Razzleberry
Punch:  Postage Punch

1 comment:

LeAnne said...

So cute! It's nice to see this hostess set used....that vintage car is just perfect and I love how you stamped the words in Pool Party! Thanks for playing with my colors this week!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...