Whisper

Thursday, September 26, 2013

2013 SNOWMAN

 
Here's my 2013 Snowman Card!  Probably one of many- I know cuz I have this same card pattern for another blog entry coming up! It folds up wonderfully to fit inside a standard A4 envelope. BUT if it didn't- I could make my own envelopes using the Envelope Punch Board.
 
I used Winter Frost Designer Series Paper  Stack 132183 that is found in the Holiday Mini Catalog
 


 
of coarse we all want to know what the backside looks like!

 
Side Fold View

 
HEEEEERE'S the Pattern!!!!

 
Stamp Set: Banner Greetings HS
Ink:  Pool Party
Card Stock:  Whisper White, Basic Black, Pumpkin Pie, Silver Glimmer Paper, Winter Frost DSP
And More:  Rhinestone, Festive Flurry Framelits, Circle Punches, Small Oval Punch, Pennant Punch, Linen Thread

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Omg so stinking cute. Love snowmen. Thanks fur the directions.

Anonymous said...

how cute and fun!!!!! Did you get my box!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...