Whisper

Saturday, September 21, 2013

POPPY INSPIRED DISHES

 
Where do you get inspiration? Today I finally sat down and made a card based on a picture from one of my favorite magazines/store. I have had the page opened for weeks! I love the rich fall colors that were used in these dishes and napkins. Does your Mojo ever get low?  Look for ideas from Catalogs, Book Covers, Billboards, Pictures, Fabric Swatches, Furniture, Paintings, Blogs, Cereal Boxes, & just Life in general!

Pier 1

Stamp Sets: Pleasant Poppies, Dictionary
Card Stock:  Basic Black, Sahara Sand, Cherry Cobbler
Ink:  Stazon Black, Tangerine Tango, Garden Green, Crushed Curry, Sahara Sand, Crumb Cake, Cherry Cobbler
And More: Cherry Cobbler Seam Binding  Ribbon, Stampin' Sponges, Blender Pens

TIP:  I stamped all the images on Sahara Sand- 4" x 5". Then cut it down. I cut the top and bottom panel, they are 4" x 1 11/16" each, the middle is approx. 4" x 1 5/8".
Cherry Cobbler- 4 1/8" x 5 3/8"
Basic Black- Standard 1/2 sheet 8 1/2" x 5 1/2" score @ 4 1/4"

3 comments:

carolscards said...

OOh, Laura, this is a gorgeous color combination! WOW!

stampsforfun2 said...

Love this card Laura

Anonymous said...

WOW Laura this is amazing at first I thought you had stamped some paper plates!!! Fabulous card inspired by what you like! Hugs~Donna

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...