Whisper

Sunday, March 31, 2013

THE GREAT OUTDOORS



This is one of those cards that makes me smile.  I love the layers, textures, and colors. Although camping is not my idea of fun, there are plenty of people who love it. My inlaws have a cabin, a remote cabin, on the Colorado/Wyoming border.  You boil water to bathe, use propane gas to light the hanging lights, run the refrigerator, and stove. The fireplace and wood burning stove takes the temperature from 0* to 104*.  For a kicker, there is a double seater outhouse. In my almost 33 years of marriage, I have braved it 3 times. We hiked to the Waterfalls, had a picnic at the Lake, fished in the Stream, & got stuck in the beaver dams. I loved the time there with my inlaws and kids & husband, but camping is not my thing. 

We don't have a stamp that says Camp On, but I used the Stamp Set Carry On and using my Stamp-a-ma-jig and SU Markers, I marked the stamp STAMP ON omitting the "ST", so it said "AMP ON" and then marked the "C" from "CALM" and lined it up using my Stamp-a-ma-jig.

Stamp Sets:  The Great Outdoors, Carry On
Ink:  Gumball Green, Night of Navy, Summer Starfruit, Black Stazon
Card Stock:  Night of Navy, Very Vanilla, Gumball Green, Summer Starfruit
DSP:  Print Poetry
And More:  Ticket Punch, Linen Thread, Spritzer, Mini Silver Brads, Paper Piercing Tool

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...