If you've ordered the First month of My Paper Pumpkin, the Welcome Kit* should have arrived! I am a Paper Pumpkin Subscriber too! The kit is complete in itself, but sometimes, we are looking to Step It Up! I will be making "Steppin' It Up!" projects to share with you some alternative projects to make with your kit. Some projects will use just the kit products, some will be embellished with a few other products from Stampin' Up! I will give you a variety to look at and see.
Let's start with March 2013's Welcome Kit*
I was so excited! 1. It arrived! 2. It was a sunny day outside, so I took the picture on the patio!
We start with this: a kit to make 4 completed cards with envelopes, and all the supplies except adhesive (see me to purchase that- I have on hand!)
Inside the Mini Scrapbook:
Steppin' It Up! Project #2 Two Treat Holders. Score your card 1/2" on each side of the prescored line @ 3 3/4" & 4 3/4". Cut your Card Base to 2 3/4" x 8 1/2" making 2. Place 2 of your favorite Chocolate Square Candy inside with Glue Dots. Punch 2 Scallop Circles out of Polka Dot DSP fold in half and staple it to the top of the holder. Cut your Polka Dot Starburst in half stick it on top of the staple. Cut your So Saffron banner in half and at diagnals add them to the left side. Ink up Friend only and stamp twice on DSP- use Word Window Punch to punch out Friend. Divide your Scallop Edge in two.
Steppin' It Up! Project 3 Scallop Circle Card. I made this for the challenge at still addINKtive. You can choose between the Sketch, Color Combo, or Both. I chose the Sketch to use with My Paper Pumpkin Welcome Kit.
Hello to all the visitors & Designers from still addINKtive.
The card base was cut using my Big Shot & Scallop Circle. I used the Bird Punch for the bird, wing & leaves. Don't forget to use the negatives on the Die Cut Sheet as I did for the star burst behind the Bird.
Steppin' It Up! Project #4 Dress Up. Cut your card base to 4 1/4" x 8 1/2". Fold in half. I used the Dress Up Framelit & the Polka Dot DSP. Stamp the Sentiment and punch with the Oval Punch.
- Each month we send you a unique, surprise kit with a project -cards, journals, décor, and more! (We've even color-coordinated, measured, and cut everything for you!)
- Each kit includes stamps, ink, paper, and accessories-everything but adhesive.
- Each kit gives you a 30-minute creativity escape.
- We will ship your Paper Pumpkin on or around the 15th of the month.
- You need to sign up for a kit by the 10th of the month to get that month's kit. If you sign up on the 11th of the month, your first kit will come the next month. (Let's say you sign up on May 10th, we'll send your kit around May 15th. If you sign up on May 11th, we'll send your first kit around June 15th.)
- A Paper Pumpkin membership is $19.95 per month (and shipping is included!)
- There's no commitment, you can cancel your monthly Paper Pumpkin at anytime. You can also skip a month if you want.
- Starting in early March, we'll offer a Try-It kit if you'd like to try Paper Pumpkin for one month. It will be $16.95 (plus shipping)
- Go to www.mypaperpumpkin.com and sign up with me as your demonstrator.
- Call me with any questions or FAQ’s at www.mypaperpumpkin.com
*ADDITIONAL IMPORTANT NOTE::::::::::::::Q: What is the Welcome Kit?
The Welcome Kit is the very first Paper Pumpkin you will receive in your first month of membership. This initial kit is the same for everyone, regardless of which month you subscribe. If you are a new member, we'll send the Welcome kit to you for your first month. Bonus! the Welcome Kit includes a free gift—a clear acrylic block!
The Welcome Kit includes a special welcome to Paper Pumpkin and also a clear-mount block. We want to make sure every new member of Paper Pumpkin feels welcome and has everything she needs to get started stamping!
You will receive a special free gift with your Welcome kit—a clear-mount acrylic block. You will need your clear block each month to use the stamps that will come with your Paper Pumpkin. Simply press the stamp firmly onto the clear block and the stamp will adhere to the block. Ink up your stamp, and you are ready to go! When you are finished stamping, just peel the stamp off the block.
Yes. If you are thinking about dropping your membership and resigning at a later time, you might want to consider skipping your Paper Pumpkin for a month or two instead. Then you won’t have the hassle of re-signing up when you are ready for your Paper Pumpkin to reappear.