Whisper

Wednesday, March 6, 2013

ESTABLISHED ELEGANCE

 
"Life is a matter of moments"  How many times can we use that sentiment?  I have a friend going through a difficult time and I thought of her when I pulled out this stamp set- Established Elegance. I think I could use this 2 dozen more times for friends who would benefit from a sweet note.  Have you been able to think of someone EVERY week that could use a Hug in the Mail? Whether it's a handmade card or a quick note jotted down on a piece of paper, you could add a smile to someone's day.
 
Stamp Set:  Established Elegance
Ink: Soft Suede, Whisper White
Card Stock: Soft Suede, Very Vanilla
and More:  Victoria Crochet Trim, Pearls, Vintage Brads, Rosettes, Pearls, Vintage Wallpaper Embossing Folder


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...