Whisper

Thursday, November 1, 2012

PUNCH ART ROBOT & BLANKET


My card today is going to accompany the fleece blanket (below) for a baby gift.  All the mommies know that I am going to sew up the edges of a blanket for their new little bundle! I choose this colorful Robot pattern, so I needed a whimsical card!

Stamp Set:  Circle Circus
Ink: Basic Black Marker
Card Stock:  Whisper White, Cherry Cobbler, Lucky Limeade, Tempting Tourquoise, Pumpkin Pie
And More:  Brights Brads, Mini Brads, Brights Buttons, Googlie Eyes, Chevron Embossing Folder, Circle Punches, Scallop Circle Punch

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

just amazing Laura...you are such a talented young woman! Love it just for the WHIMSY!

Sandy said...

Fabulous, Laura, both the gorgeous quilt and that totally cute and fun card. How do you do it? Every time I think you've outdone yourself, you do it again! The recipient is going to totally love your gift.

Teri Brown said...

Oh my goodness, Laura. You are a truly amazing woman. Each time I look at your blog, I am totally just overwhelmed with your talent. Thank you so very much for sharing your creations and talents with us.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...