Whisper

Thursday, November 22, 2012

DESIGNER ROSETTE DIE SNOWMAN

 
 
This was soooo much fun to make!  I'm sure you've noticed my facination with snowmen!
AND I love the Big Shot Bigz Die- Designer Rosette. I made the Pumpkin a few years ago, without the Bigz Die, and let me tell you, I made this in a fraction of the time! If you don't have the Rosette Die, you can make it too, by scoring each strip 1/2".
 
The finished Snowman measures 13" tall x 7" wide

 
Recipe:

Whisper White Card Stock
3- 3" x 11" Strips (body)
6- 2.5" x 11" Strips ( 1- body, 1- head)
3- 2" x 11" Strips (head)

Brights & Neutrals Buttons
Onboard Sheets (Hat & Brim)
Orchard Harvest Fabric
Linen Thread
Rhinestones
Brad- Brights
Black Felt (Hat & Brim)

Designer Rosette Die
Top Note Die
Fun Flowers Bigz L Die ( hat flower)

Run the Whisper White Strips thru the Big Shot using the Designer Rosette Bigz XL Die. Accordian Fold and attach 3 strips together and form a Rosette.  I used a hot glue gun and my Silicone Craft Sheet to form each  Rosette.

Tip:  Nose is layered buttons tied with linen thread then topped with a brad.- LOVE IT!

 
use a craft spoon to attach top & bottom


Fun Flowers Bigz L Die - by Stampin' Up!
Fun Flowers Bigz L 121812
Top Note Stampin' Up! Bigz Die - by Stampin' Up!
Top Note Bigz 113463

Designer Rosette Bigz XL Die
Designer Rosette Bigz XL Die 125594

 

1 comment:

Mary said...

How cute is this? Adorable!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...