Whisper

Tuesday, September 4, 2012

WHO'S AMAZING? YOU!


What's amazing is my 1 year Blogging Anniversary will be here in a few weeks.  Watch my blog as I celebrate this date and 20,000 blog visitors!  I will be offering some fun BLOG CANDY with Stampin' Up! Products.  Today's card is going to Amanda.  I guess we will call her Amazing Amanda!  She was so kind to send me 2 CD's with SU! Convention Photos. Thank you!  ( I hope it gets there before she sees this post!)

I used the Stamp Set: You're Amazing with International Bizaar Designer Series Paper. We got this Stamp Set with our Convention Bag this Summer and I've used it for several cards... to be shared later.

Do you have someone AMAZING in your life today?  Let them know!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...