Whisper

Sunday, September 16, 2012

PERFECTLY PRESERVED #2


The idea for this card came straight from the Holiday Mini Catalog, page 29.  We made this in our Card Class last Friday.  Some of the changes I made from the mini included  1. Using the Woodgrain Background Stamp horizontally and vertically to make the "web" pattern instead of Designer Series Paper on More Mustard Card Stock (thank you Teri B for your idea!) . 2. I used the Neutrals Buttons instead of the Brushed Bronze. 3. The ribbon is Very Vanilla Seam Binding in place of the Natural Cotton Ribbon.  It's fun to tweek an idea if you don't have the "exact" same products. 

If you would like to leave me a comment by Sept. 20th, you may have a chance to have this stamp set Perfectly Preserves for your projects.  See previous post HERE.

2 comments:

Jean Fitch from jlfstudio said...

Thanks for sharing this Laura. The dual stamped background reminds me of our old Cheesecloth background that I loved but never got. I'll have to see if this works for some of my nautical stamps too. Nice combination of elements too. Lots of texture and layering.

Jean Fitch from jlfstudio said...

oops...forgot the email:
jlfstudio@live.com
Jean Fitch

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...