Whisper

Wednesday, April 8, 2015

LOVE IS KINDNESS GIFT TAG


I've been crocheting dish cloths.  I only know basic crochet stitches, and review how to do them by watching youtube videos! I don't know how to read a pattern, so videos work for me!  After collecting a small stash, I decide to share them, hence the gift tag to go with them!  This one is quick and you can customize it to compliment any gift. Get your Stampin'  Markers or Blender Pens to color in the tulips! Love is Kindness is a single stamp that is available only on a wood block in the Occasions Mini Catalog.  


Tip:  I made a double tag and tied them together with a Linen Thread Bow and wrote a note on the inside.

Stamp Set:  Love is Kindness
Ink:  Momento Black, Old Olive & Rich Razzleberry Markers
Card Stock:  Whisper White
And More:  Linen Thread, Angle Tag Topper

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...