Whisper

Wednesday, February 25, 2015

VINTAGE BIRD CARD - CASED


I was sent a photo (thank you Gale) of a beautiful card using some of the FREE Designer Series Paper- Irresistibly Yours and Stamp Set- You Brighten My Day from the Sale-a-Bration Catalog. I loved the card and the technique that Elizabeth used that I made one with the supplies that I had on hand. There are several steps but SO worth it! 




Stamp Set:  You Brighten My Day (free with minimum purchase), Dictionary
Ink:  Wisteria Wonder, Baked Brown Sugar, Pear Pizzazz
Card Stock:  Pear Pizzazz, Early Espresso, Whisper White, Wisteria Wonder, DSP- Irresistibly Yours (free with minimum purchase)
And More:  Wild Wasabi Seam Binding Ribbon, Linen Thread, Bird Builder Punch, Spiral Flower Die, Candy Dots

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...