Whisper

Monday, February 23, 2015

LOVE LIFE LEMON


We are featuring another Stamp Set from the Sale-a-Bration Catalog- A Happy Thing.  I used the Blender Pens and the Reinkers to "loosly" color in the Lemon and Leaves.  You can also use the Blender Pens to get a beautiful effect. I was going for a soft vintage look.  Do you LOVE the new Ribbons used?  They are from the Occasions Mini Catalog- White Jute & Sahara Sand Lace Trim.  

My inspiration from this card came from the Sale-a-Bration Catalog.  I combined the look from both images on pages 18 & 19 and made it my own with a few other touches.  Where do you get your inspiration from?

VIEW CATALOG
                                           


Stamp Set:  A Happy Thing
Ink:  Daffodil Delight & Pear Pizazz Reinkers, Stazon Black, Sahara Sand
Card Stock:  Sahara Sand, Whisper White
And More:  Doily, Metal Buttons, Linen Thread, White Jute Ribbon, Sahara Sand Lace Trim

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...