Whisper

Friday, January 23, 2015

SEA STREET- VELLUM CHALLENGE


We are working with VELLUM for this week's challenge at 
The Octopus is stamped with Stazon Black on the Vellum sheet. It dries quickly. I stamped the Starfish, Crab & Lobster on the back side of the Vellum to give them the under the water appearance.  A few more under water creatures were stamped on Whisper White and then fussy cut to add to the front.  


JOIN US AT THE PAPER PLUNGE TO BE INSPIRED AND THEN TO INSPIRE US!

Stamp Sets:  Sea Street, Banner Banter
Ink:  Stazon Black, Hello Honey, Cajun Craze, Cherry Cobbler, Tempting Turquoise
Card Stock:  Tempting Turquoise, Whisper White, Vellum, Designer Paper- Brights, Incolor 14/15
And More:  Decorative Dots EF, Apothecary Accents Framelits, Baker's Twine Whisper White, Pearls




2 comments:

Helen Burnley said...

Cute card, Laura. I love the sea theme. Love it.

Joni said...

Oh my! You made me think of summer in this desolate wasteland of winter! lol I LOVE that little octopus & I love what you did with it!!! So cute!!!! hugs!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...