Whisper

Wednesday, January 21, 2015

BLOOM WITH HOPE & BLOG HOP!



This week I am joining Robbie on her weekly color challenge & Blog Hop. I used the technique called Bokeh.  I  started with a background wash with an Aqua Painter and reinkers.  Then I added various white  circles using Whisper White Craft Ink.  Here is the inspiration photo:

Displaying LIZ ColorCalm_1.png

Displaying 50681253b.png



If you came from JONI'S blog you can continue onto the next designer on the BLOG HOP-  LIZ.  It's one continuous loop, so hop on over and take a look,at the other projects along the way!

Stamp Set:  Bloom With Hope
Ink:  Markers & Reinkers- Blushing Bride, Wisteria Wonder, Smoky Slate, Momento Black
Card Stock:  Smoky Slate, Whisper White, Brushed Silver
And More:  Aqua Painter, Sponge Dauber, Various Circle Punches, Silver Satin Ribbon, Jewel-Pearls, Oval Framelits, Vanilla Shimmer Smooch Spritz

6 comments:

carolscards said...

Awesome, Laura, I'm gonna have to try that technique, but what do you use for your circles? A dauber, or circle cutout?...

Sandy said...

So glad you joined us this week. Beautiful card, love the Bokeh technique and how you did yours. It is the technique I plan to teach at my next class using greens. Thanks for another sample color combination. Love this card. Hugs.

Roxi said...

Simply beautiful and I love the sentiment stamp you used.

Joni said...

super pretty! i just tried that technique last week on The Paper Plunge! Its awesome!!!

ladeedahday.blogspot.com said...

Hi Carol! I used both- a piece of vellum with various circles punched out for a template, and also my sponge dauber too.

Helen Burnley said...

I love this card, Laura. I want to learn this technique. This is beautiful.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...