Whisper

Monday, November 10, 2014

MORE GIFT BAGS & A VIDEO!



I've made a couple more gift bags and a video to share. The first bag is made with the Designer Series Paper All is Calm from the Holiday Mini Catalog (view catalog on my left side panel).  I added a Snowman Tag and some Silver Glimmer Stars to decorate the front.  The bags can stand alone with the gorgeous papers, but I love to dress them up and add a piece of my "h'art". Punch ART that is!!!!



The next bag is made using Flowerpot Designer Series Paper. I added some punched flowers with a Delicate Doily and a beautiful Faceted Button that was colored using Blendabilities.



Fun Flower Video is found at the top of the page under VIDEOS.

You can view the Gift Bag video  and start making your own gift bags!






Gift Bag from October 31, 2014 Post


2 comments:

Mary said...

Cute and easy!

Anonymous said...

I have been so busy but waqnted to stop in and see what you have been up too....What a cute bag....the color made me shiver and the snowman made me smile. Love it...hope oyu are well! Hugs

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...