Whisper

Monday, November 17, 2014

LET IT SNOW!





We got our first measureable snow over the weekend & I got out my Little Letters Thinlits! AND I love Snowmen! then sprinkle the card with Frosted Sequins and you got yourself a FUN winter card!!!!  I evenly spaced the Thinlits leaving room for the snowman and ran it through the Big Shot.  Boy the MAGNETIC PLATFORM made the project so easy! The letters stayed in place on the card front as I ran it through! 




Ink:  Chalk Marker (Let it...)
Card Stock:  Pacific Point, Basic Black, Tangelo Twist
And More:  Circle Punches- 1" & 1 3/8", Pennant Punch (nose), Cupcake Punch (eyes), Baker's Twine Cherry Cobbler, Frosted Sequins

TIP:  I used liquid glue to adhere the Sequins. Place a dot of glue on the paper with a toothpick and then put down the snowflakes and silver rounds on top of the glue. Glue dots also work great!


1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...