Whisper

Monday, October 27, 2014

FESTIVE FALL THANKS




My leaves are continually falling off the trees in my yard-  but I am so happy that Fall and all it's beautiful colors has lasted almost to November this year!  I am NOT looking forward to the raking of the yard! The center oval is Seasonally Scattered - a stamp set from the Holiday Catalog.  I used Stampin' Up!s markers to color the gorgeous leaves and swirls.  I also added some Dazzling Diamonds Glitter to the individual letters and acorn from Autumn Accents. The background is a leaf from the set- Stippled Blossoms. 






Stamp Set:  Seasonally Scattered, Stippled Blossoms
Ink:  Hello Honey, Tangelo Twist, Cherry Cobbler, Blackberry Bliss
Card Stock:  Blackberry Bliss, Whisper White
And More:  Dazzling Diamonds, Autumn Accents, Whisper White Satin Ribbon

Last week I posted my Creative Blog Hop and this week I am tagging HELEN from Blue Dahlia Designs to be the next designer on the Creative Blog Hop. She is busy creating consistently for a weekly blog hop- Coloring Down the Lines  (which posts on Wednesdays)  and part of the Challenge  Team- The Paper Plunge ( which posts on Friday).  Her hand to paper is elegant and she has become a regular place for me to get inspiration from.  I hope you stop by her blog and see her designs.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...