Whisper

Saturday, July 12, 2014

(HEART) THE BEST!


We will be posting only 1 card for a two week challenge at Can You Case It?.  Many of the design team will be going to Salt Lake City for Stampin' Up!s annual Convention.  You can CASE my card, use the layout or Pick A Page of your own to inspire us! I picked Page 189 from the Inspire Create & Share Catalog.  It is full of Collections and Accessory Packs from our new line Project Life!  Did you hear that Stampin' Up! & Becky Higgins joined up on this adventure together?  I have made some Scrapbook pages that I will share with you another time using Project Life.  Don't get stuck on thinking they are only for scrapbooking! Today I took some of the cards out of the Everyday Adventure Collection and Accessory Pack to make this colorful card. Shhhhhhhhh....  I will be leaving this for my husband as I travel to SLC.  If you spoil the surprise.... I won't share early again!  (he will never see this blog, nor knows what a blog is!). 





I used another card from the collection to add a note inside.  Original size of this card was 4" x 6", cut down to 4" x 5 1/4" 


Card Stock:  Basic Black, Whisper White, Island Indigo
And More:  Project Life Everday Adventure Card Collection 135298, Accessory Pack 135301, Heart Border Punch, Bakers Twine


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...