This is my door decoration that I made for our recent Stampin' UP! Convention. Last year I made one using a dry erase board. This year I used a lid from a cookie tin. I premade the spiral flowers and assembled it with a hot glue gun when I arrived in Salt Lake City. I chose the tin lid so that I could attach accessories with magnets. I hung it on the door using the 3M velcro strips. They are so easy to hang and remove.
The DSP used is Moonlight. 48 sheets in ea. stack: 4 ea. of 12 double-sided designs. 4-1/2" x 6-1/2". Acid free, lignin free. Basic Gray, Blackberry Bliss, Hello Honey, Lost Lagoon, Sahara Sand, Whisper White. I used Stampin' Up!s Spiral Flower Bigshot Die.