Whisper

Monday, April 7, 2014

SWEETLY FRAMED FOLK STYLE!



The Honeycomb Embossing Folder takes on a Chicken Wire image when I look at it.  After I sponged some ink on the embossed paper, the idea took off to use it with the Sweetly Framed Stamp Set. Repeating the pattern of the chickens and the houses and a few pieces of Designer Papers reminds me of a folk art quilt. There is a lot of layering and distressing with sponging and roughing up the edges.

Stamp Set:  Sweetly Framed
Ink: Wisteria Wonder, Crumb Cake
Card Stock:  Very Vanilla, DSP- Afternoon Picnic
And More:  Twine- Natural, Subtles Buttons, Crochet Ribbon, Decorative Label Punch, Honeycomb Embossing Folder


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

oh my goodness this is so unique! I love it Laura

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...