Whisper

Tuesday, April 29, 2014

SASSY SALUTATIONS WATERMELON CARD


Hello Color Down the Line Blog Hoppers!  Did you just come from JONI'S blog?  I will be visiting there today myself!  Our Color Combos were:

1.  Pistachio Pudding, Baked Brown Sugar, Crisp Cantaloupe  add a button
2.  Pistachio Pudding, Smoky Slate, Strawberry Slush add a button

After I get all the colors out, I usually get an idea of what I want to design.  Today was a no-brainer for me - a watermelon with these yummy colors.  

Next on the hop is LIZ.


Stamp Set:  Sassy Salutations
Ink:  Smoky Slate
Card Stock:  Whisper White, Pistachio Pudding, Strawberry Slush, Basic Black, DSP- Neutrals Smoky Slate Chevrons
And More:  1/4" Grosgrain Ribbon*, Lattice Embossing Folder*, Stripes Embossing Folder*, In Color Boutique Details*,  Oval Framelits, Owl Builder Punch (heart), Oval Punch

* Retiring Items Available While Supplies Last 


Blog Hop Designers-

Amanda
Carol
Helen
Joni
Laura (you are HERE)
Liz
Sandy

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...