Whisper

Wednesday, February 12, 2014

FRIENDS- MAKING A POINT



Wednesday's here and I joined the blog hop with Robbie & her hoppin' designers.  You may have arrived here from Joni's Blog, she has a delightful spring card.  We were working with Gumball Green.  It's such a bright green and compliments so many other color combos.  I also paired it with So Saffron & Melon Mambo to make these book markers.  Our added challenge was to keep it "clean and simple".  I think I achieved that with a nice simple project.



The Scallop Tag Topper Punch (133324) has become very popular.  I love tags and using them on cards, packages and as seen here as a book mark.  The width of the punch is a unmovable 2".  I usually cut my strips into 1 15/16". Slightly less than the 2"to have an easy fit into the punch.  The length of the strip is your choice for the project you are designing.



The next stop on the hop is Liz's Blog.  Happy Stampin' & Hoppin'!

Stamp Set:  Making a Point (hostess set from Celebrate the Everyday Mini Catalog)
Ink:  Stazon Black, Markers- Gumball Green, So Saffron, Melon Mambo
Card Stock:  Gumball Green, Whisper White
And More:  Gumball Green Ribbon, Candy Dots, Candy Dots Brad Base, Corner Rounder Punch

Scalloped Tag Topper Punch

Making a Point


2 comments:

Sandy said...

Yes, yes, I love it. What a cool bookmark! Your coloring is super. Great challenge, Laura.

Anonymous said...

ok so the ribbon on the toe of the shoe is to die for......yummy! I miss you we extended our vacation today until the 25th....did you change your mind are you coming...email me at packardez at aol . com hugs!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...