Whisper

Friday, January 17, 2014

FABULOUS VINTAGE



This beautiful card was inspired by the vintage vibes of the DSP- Afternoon Picnic. The stripes with the floral remind me of the wallpapers in my first house. Florals & Stripes with a Chair-rail and a Trunk print in the dining room with a table, chairs and hutch.  Oh my! does that mean I'm vintage!!?  This is one of those cards that will need extra postage if you are mailing, but worth it! I am making a "card box" with tissue paper to give for a gift to someone fabulous.

Stamp Set: Million & One
Ink:  Early Espresso, Soft Suede (sponging around edges)
Card Stock:  So Saffron, DSP- Afternoon Picnic (131390)
And More:  Crochet Trim-Victoria (118481), Very Vanilla 1/2" Seam Binding (120999), Linen Thread (104199)


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...