Whisper

Thursday, January 30, 2014

CASES, CASES & MORE CASES!



Stampin' Up!s Wood Mount Cases are so versatile and I have put them to use is several ways.  Today's project was made with my daughter-in-law in mind.  She opened her home up to watch a couple of children a couple of days a week along with her own 2 little ones. I created some inserts using My Digital Studio for each of them to have their own box to store their crayons, stickers, coloring pages and treasures. Crayons and Swatchbooks fit wonderfully inside. 

The Wood Mount Cases come 4 in a package. I used the FULL size cases for this project. (127551).

The inserts were printed through the professional printing services through My Digital Studio.  Each case has a Ribbon Handle (Chevron or Striped).  I used the Cropadile to make the holes in the top and then used 12" of ribbon- knotted on the inside of the box. 

My Digital Studio Images:
All in the Family (children & pets) & School Days (crayons)

Font:
Pastel
FYI- did you know that what ever fonts you have on your computer can be used with My Digital Studio (MDS) projects? Also you can take a 30 free trial run using MDS. Order HERE


MDS FREE Trial -- Digital Download


Stackable


Box Measurements


Standing upright



Backside of Case




Try out MDS for 30 days.  Take advantage of the training videos to become a digital designer.
View another project made with the Wood Mount Cases HERE.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...