Whisper

Monday, January 28, 2013

BUNNY TOOTSIE POPS

 
How about wishing in spring?  It's time to bring out the flowers and bunnies!  Today's Bunny is part of my series of Tootsie Pop toppers!  Remember the SCARECROW (scroll down that page)  and the SNOWMAN? I used the Curly Label Punch and the mini Tootsie Pops once again!  I know many of you recognize the various punches I have used, but for all the new punch-a-holics here is a list of supplies for the bunny.
 
 
 
Body- Whisper White- Curly Label Punch- 2 (front & back)
Paws- Whisper White- Small Oval- 2,
Paw Pads -Pink Pirouette- Owl Punch- 2 larger circles
Toes- Pink Pirouette- Owl Punch- 6 tiny circles
Ears- Whisper White & Pink Pirouette- Blossom Petals Punch- 2 each
Nose- Whisper White - Owl Punch - 2 small Circles, Heart- Owl Punch
Eyes- Basic Black- Owl Punch- 2 small circles, Gel Pen
Carrot- Pumpkin Pie- free hand, Gel Pen
Carrot Top- Lucky Limeade- Small Heart Punch

 
Large Carrot made from the Petal Cone Die.

 
PLACE $50 (US) ORDER IN PRODUCT (I MEAN PUNCHES  ;-) ) AND PICK OUT A FREE ITEM FROM THE SALE A BRATION BROCHURE!
 


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh my goodness these made me smile! LOOK HOW DANG CUTE they are all perky and ready for spring which I am too! You are the "QUEEN of PUNCHES" Miss Laura! Hugs~Donna

inkedx2 said...

LL these are adorable! I love that little rabbit. I will be making some of these for the front of a card for Easter!


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...