Whisper

Friday, October 5, 2012

TAKE CARE

There's a new challenge this week at Butternut Sage Designs.  It brought me out of my comfort zone for sure! One Layer & Make your own Designer Paper.  Thanks to Robbie & Donna, I learned a new technique (for me!).  Watch Robbie's video on the Shaving Cream Technique

Stamp Set:  Take Care
Ink:  Soft Suede, Pacific Point, Bashful Blue
Reinkers: Bashful Blue, Baja Breeze, Wisteria Wonder
Card Stock:  Whisper White, Soft Suede
And More:  Crimper, Crystal Effects, Glue Gun, Shaving Cream

nest made with small strips of crimped paper and crumpled up

2 comments:

Sandy said...

Super, Laura. Love that beautiful blue shaving cream technique. And the nest is adorable. Great job on the challenge.

Anonymous said...

Oh My Goodness look at this darling card. The technique is beautiful with it and the nest could be in a collection with my spider (wink) Love it Laura!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...