Whisper

Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Elegant Bird- KKC09

Our new Occasions Mini Catalog is LIVE now!  I have used a few items on this card to wet your creative appetite! The Elegant Bird Die for your Big Shot, & Trinket Hearts.  You may see this card on Carrie Gaskin's blog Artistic Avenger! She invited me to be a guest designer, and I made 4 different projects trying to decide which one to submit!  Carrie is so talented and so is her team, so I am honored to join them this week.  I designed it for one of her color challenges, and yes, it was a CHALLENGE for sure! Visit Carrie & the other Designers on her Team and come play along with us!


Stamp Set:  Established Elegance
Ink:  Soft Suede, River Rock, Cajun Craze, Regal Rose, Versa Mark Pad
Card Stock:  Soft Suede, River Rock, Cajun Craze, Regal Rose
DSP:  First Edition Specialty
And More:  Jewels- Pearls, Victoria Crochet Trim, Linen Thread, Clear Embossing Powder, Vintage Trinkets, Key Trinket, Heart Trinket, Elegant Bird Die

Technique Tip: You can make your own designer paper as shown on the Elegant Bird! I used Regal Rose Card Stock and I stamped the swirled images from the stamp set in Regal Rose and Cajun Craze, overlapping the colors and turn the stamp in different directions.  The edges are then sponged with Cajun Craze and Soft Suede.



Established Elegance Stamp Set - by Stampin' Up!
Established Elegance: Wood Mount- 122530  Clear Mount- 122530
 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

beautiful colors the background is delicious and just my cup of tea...in fact I am not fond of this new bird so a tea cup would look lovely on it too! Hugs!

Anonymous said...

I love the vintage look of your card and all of your many details. Great to have you as a Guest Designer!

Carrie Gaskin said...

This is lovely - I really like you take on the colours this week. Thank you so much for guest designing this week at KKC.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...