Whisper

Friday, January 20, 2012

BABY SHOWER


I may have mentioned once before ( or twice :-)  ) that I am going to be a G'ma in a few weeks! 
There was a baby shower last week at our house and here are a couple of pictures of the cute cupcakes with Dinosaur Suckers, and an ADORABLE Dinoland Cut out  for Harrison's new Dinosaur room.  Thanks to Stephanie and her team of creative hands, the shower was a delight.  We had delicious soups and sandwiches and Dinosaur Cookies to enjoy. This week is a family shower which we are all looking forward to getting together.

1 comment:

Andrea L - EnchantINK said...

Hi Laura!
Just popped by to say hi! (Met you in Donna's chat room a few nights ago)! (morning for you!) How exciting ... becoming a g'ma! I can't begin to tell you how precious this is. My first grand-daughter arrived last April ... and is now 9 1/2 mths old. She is an absolute delight ... and so much fun! She has brought so much joy to a difficult year! (She arrived at the same time my dad was in hospital after a heart attack.) Long story short ... she was a treasure to enjoy ... when he passed away in June! I hope all goes well for the birth ... and you experience all the wonderful joys that I have had ... in being a g'ma. Hugs xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...