Whisper

Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Hot Air Balloon


Here's a sneak peek of Friday's Card Class.  I got this idea from a designer at Stampin' Up!  I didn't use the same stamp set, but I think this turned out adorable.  Did you know that October 1st was World Card Making Day?  I think any day in October can be a La Dee Dah Card Making Day

Stamp Set:  Ain't Love Grand
Ink:  Basic Black, Markers- Poppy Parade, Garden Green, Daffodil Delight, Pumpkin Pie, Marina Mist
Card Stock:  Whisper White, Poppy Parade, Designer Series Paper- Just Add Cake
Technique Tip:  Punching multiple Designer Series Paper circles and folding them in half then gluing together to make the cutest balloon. 

From the top!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

So cute Laura. Look!!!!! I was able to post!!!!!

Brendajos said...

oooh I love this. Can't wait for class. :-)

Roxi said...

Why can't I live in Omaha I would love this class!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...