Whisper

Tuesday, June 23, 2015

KIND KOALA POCKET CARD



Hello Everyone, or Anyone?  It's been so long since my last post, that I may have lost my peeps!  I was "thinking of you" and wanted to post a sweet card with that sentiment !  We made this card at June's classes.  It is featuring the lovely Tip Top Taupe new In Color.  It pairs so nicely with black and white! I added a pop of Daffodil Delight.  


The gate fold with a pocket inside and layered greeting makes it so much fun!  
Cut your paper 5 1/2" x 8 1/2". 
Score at 2 1/8" from both ends.  


The note card measures 4" x 5 1/4"

Supplies:

Stamps:  Kind Koala, Petite Petals
Ink:  Stazon Black, Tip Top Taupe, Daffodil Delight
Card Stock:  Tip Top Taupe, Basic Black, Whisper White, DSP- Neutrals
And More:  Stapler, Pearl, Petite Petals Punch



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...