Whisper

Wednesday, June 11, 2014

PERFECT BLEND & BLOG HOP





Oh what a soft color palette for this week's blog hop.  Did you stop at JONI'S BLOG on your way here?  I know I was suppose to add Victorian, but as you will see.... I was completely done and heading out of town when I realized I omitted the "Victorian" part of the challenge.  OOOPS!



The card base is 5 1/2" x 6 3/8".  Scored at 4 1/4".  Each panel is cut 1 7/8" x 5 1/4".  I crimped the White base after stamping it and crimped the cozy around the coffee cup and the White Oval.  I placed a Starbuck's Giftcard on the front inside before I sent it off. 




Stamp Set:  Perfect Blend
Ink:  Basic Black
Card Stock:  Sahara Sand, Whisper White, Pool Party, Perfect Plum, Garden Green, DSP- Subtles Collection
And More:  Oval Framelits, Crimper, Toothpick

Keep on hoppin' to SANDY's BLOG




No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...