My August subscription of Paper Pumpkin arrived this week in the mail! I was excited to put together these samples of "Altered" looks from my supplies! The design above was the suggested look and the directions included all the steps to make 4 cards and envelopes using the 2 stamps & self adhesive die cuts. I love the sentiment and the bicycle that came with this package! The two Stampin' Spots were Baked Brown Sugar and Bermuda Bay.
This is the same card but place Horizontally
|Pedal Praise with Banners|
I made the following changes to complete this card:
1. Stamp the Bicycle in Baked Brown Sugar and without reinking, stamp 2 more times left of the original stamped bike.
2. I cut some strips as banners for the top of the card and added baby powder to the portion that I didn't want to stick down to the card front.
3. Make a Flag with a toothpick and the sentiment stamped in Bermuda Bay. (the flag is stamped on a scrap piece of Whisper White- not included in the pkg.)
4. Add a strip of die cut that normally would be discarded and place under bike's wheels.
I love this cute card and the breezy flags blowing behind the bike! Here are the changes that I made for this card:
1. Stamp you Bicycle in Bermuda Bay and without reinking, stamp 3 more times above the first.
2. Make 3 Flags using White Baker's Twine (not in the pkg), the Pennant, the Sentiment stamped in Baked Brown Sugar on a scrap piece of Whisper White, and a leftover piece of die cut from the strips. (see below for the pic of the die sheet & scraps)
This one is my favorite! I think the framed bike is a great POP to the card front. Be sure and subscribe to Paper Pumpkin and take advantage of the 2 month special Pumpkin Deal!!!!
1. I altered the card base by cutting a 2 1/8" x 5 1/2" strip off the front.
2. I then cut that down to 2 1/8" x 4".
3. On the 4" piece- Stamp the Bicycle in Bermuda Bay.
4. On the remaining piece stamp the front wheel, back wheel and the sentiment banner in Bermuda Bay.
5. Punch out the wheels with 3/4" Circle Punch. Add with Stampin' Dimensionals to bike.
6. Cut out the sentiment banner.
7. Using the scraps from the die cut sheet, frame the Bicycle. (see below for the pic of the die sheet & scraps)
8. Punch out small circles using the Cupcake Punch circles out of the scrap pennant die cuts. (see below for the pic of the die sheet & scraps)
9. Place small circles on corners of framed Bicycle and in the center of the wheels.
Check out Pals Paper Arts Sketch Challenge!
|Self Adhesive Die Cut Sheets|
I even had enough die cuts to add to the front of my 4 envelopes!