Whisper

Thursday, July 25, 2013

EPIC DAY SCRAPBOOK JOURNAL

 
Today's project is a scrapbook journal that I had made to take to Stampin' Up's! Convention for a gift exchange. I loved making it with the DSP Epic Day.  I gave the extra die cuts with the gift so they could continue adding to the pages as they like.   We had a gift exchange and I was thrilled to receive another scrapbook journal from Robbie.  It is awesome to get a gift that you can fill with your favorite pics & memorable notes.  I don't have a step by step instructions to share because I got this awesome idea from a great designer- Laura Denison Designs.  You can visit her blog to find out how to make this also.  I will post the bird house that the journal was tucked in on another day this week.  I hope you stop back to see it also.
 








No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...