Whisper

Wednesday, June 5, 2013

'REALLY GOOD GREETINGS" STAMP SET

 
I wanted to use my new Stamp Set Really Good Greetings for  these two masculine cards. I also used the Stamp Set A Fitting Occasion. I have combined two Challenges- The Paper Players #148 Masculine Theme and Stampin' Celebration #67 Inspired Picture Challenge.

 
 
 
 
 
Stamp Sets: Really Good Greetings, A Fitting Occasion
Ink:  Basic Gray, Melon Mambo
Card Stock:  Whisper White, Basic Gray, So Saffron
And More:  Argyle EF, Postage Punch

3 comments:

LeAnne said...

Oh my gosh, I thought these were cute, but then when I saw the inspiration photo, I cracked up! Perfect!!! Fun way to use these sets! Thanks for playing along with the Paper Players this week!

Erin Gonzales said...

HOLY CRAP! I love both of your projects, they are so cute! Thanks so much for sharing with us at SC!

Cori Kozak said...

Such cute cards!! I love how you used the patterns in the inspiration photos for your cards! Thanks for joining us at Stampin' Celebration!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...