Whisper

Sunday, May 26, 2013

TWEET TWEET! FOR THE BIRDS



Welcome HSS Blog Visitors! Thank you to the Design Team for selecting my card for this challenge!

HSS #160


There is a  Sketch Challenge at Hand Stamped Sentiments #160 that I made today's card for.  I used the Stamp Set For the Birds and repeated the Ric Rak from the Tasteful Trim Die with a rainbow of bright colors. Get out your Stampin' Up! Markers and color your line art images!  I am so happy that spring has finally arrived!





Stamp Set: For the Birds
Ink: Basic Black, Stampin' Write Markers
Card Stock: Whisper White, Cherry Cobbler, Tempting Turquoise, Tangerine Tango, Daffodil Delight, Old Olive
And More: Scallop Circle Punch, Tasteful Trim Die


For the Birds Clear-Mount Stamp Set






6 comments:

Elizabeth Price said...

This is super cute and I love the zig zag strips along the back. They work perfectly with the sketch challenge. I am so glad you added your card to our challenge this go around at Hand Stamped Sentiments. Smiles, Elizabeth

Diane Vander Galien said...

WOW!!! So bright and cheerful!!! Great background!!! Thanks for playing along with HSS, Diane

Erin Gonzales said...

What can I say, your card makes my soul smile! I love those colors, I love pretty bright colors in general, but all your details and colors makes me super happy- thanks for playing at HSS!

inkypinkies said...

So. Adorable. I love the birdbath, the colorful ricrac, and the touches of pearls! Very playful! Thanks for playing at HSS :) Erika

inkedx2 said...

Fabulous as always! Love those zigzags! Thanks for playing with us this week at HSS Laura.

Robbie

Stampin' Krystal said...

Beautiful card! I love all the bright colors and the clean background. Great job!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...