Whisper

Monday, April 22, 2013

TAKE A SIP NOTE CARDS & FLOWER TOTE

 
 
 I watched a video by Tanya Bell- No Cut No Stick Treat Holder, and I followed her instructions to make one the size I needed.  I wanted to put some 4 1/4" x 4 1/4" personal notecards & envelopes in.
The wheel Take a Sip complimented the Tea Time Trinkets- especially the tea cup that I have added to the front of the Flower Tote.

 
You may recognize the flower on the front- I used the Ornament Punch with the DSP Tea for Two. Here is the video to see how I made the flower- it's one of my favorite designs.
 
This purse was made a few years ago using the Ornament Punch and Beau Chateau DSP (retired).
 
 
 
 
Take a Sip Wheel is a line art image that I colored in with Stampin' Markers. The envelopes were cut down from my stock of Very Vanilla Envies, and then a piece of DSP on the flap.  If you want to have your own personalized stamps, you can order them from me or your demonstrator. The two shown here both have my initial "L" and one says " stamp it before it moves" and the other says " www.ladeedahday.blogspot.com". What would your's say?......................   If I still have your attention, leave me a comment and give me your tag line!
 
Have a La Dee Dah Day!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...