Whisper

Friday, August 31, 2012

UP UP & AWAY! BALLOONS


It's been a loooong hot summer in the Midwest & my dear husband works everyday outside.  I thought he would like to know he is appreciated- SO this is for him!  Words & Cards will never express what he does for in behalf of our family.  I hope you have someone to share a card with that you appreciate.   I got some assistance from the Paper Players PP110 Sketch Challenge.  A card need not be complicated- Stamps, Ink, & Paper..... ok, and a little bling!

The Paper Players gave me a badge to display for my card! Thank you!

3 comments:

Anne Marie Hile said...

Hi Laura! I saw your message and fixed the Link, which was closed in error. It's all set for you to enter your fun card. Thanks for letting us know!! :)

Anne Marie Hile said...

Hi Laura...I'm back! Haha! Had to pop back by and tell you how fun your card is! Love the playful color combo and how the balloons work their way through the design. This is such a happy and cheerful card, in every way. Thanks so much for joining us this week at the Paper Players! :)

Amy White said...

What a fun, cheerful card Laura! And thank you for reminding me that it is important to thank those who make our lives special! Thanks for playing along with the Paper Players this week!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...