Whisper

Wednesday, June 6, 2012

FABULOUS YOU! NEW STAMP SET


Hi! I'm back!  I've missed blogging, but was having camera "issues" and didn't get to take any pictures lately.  I hope you've had an opportunity to browse through the new Annual Catalog. Let me know if you would like to take advantage of the new incentives for hostesses & customers!  Do you like the beautiful shoe?  The new stamp set "Fabulous You" is really striking!  The shoe, sentiment, & butterfly were embossed and heat set before coloring in with the Stampin' Up Markers.



Fabulous You Clear-Mount Stamp Set
Fabulous You


3 comments:

Tracy said...

Now how did I miss this shoe??? I love what you've done with it.

Teri Brown said...

Wowza, Laura! This is beautiful!

inkedx2 said...

Wow lots of coloring on this one but I love it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...