Whisper

Sunday, March 18, 2012

PUNCH ART DRESS FORM


The third card from the Card Class is this precious Dress Form from Established Elegance Stamp Set.  I saw the idea on Lynn Pratt's blog and did a modified version. 

Stamp Set: Established Elegance
Ink: Basic Black
Card Stock:  Blushing Bride, Very Vanilla
DSP:  Blushing Bride 2010-12 In Colors Pattern Paper

Don't forget to stock up on your 2010-12 In Colors-

Blushing Bride, Concord Crush, Poppy Parade, Pear Pizzazz & Peach Parfait.

Do you  need-  Card Stock, Ink Refills, Ink Pads & DSP!  They will be retiring May 31 2012.  We will be getting 5 more colors to take their place.

1 comment:

Sandy said...

Oh, Laura, this is so special. I need to CASE it -- please! My niece is a dancer and is so into fashion. I believe this would be perfect for her birthday card this month. I love your colors, and I love the use of pearls. Very, very, pretty. Talk to you soon in chat.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...