Whisper

Friday, December 30, 2011

My Digital Studio (MDS) Baby Shower Invites


Yes, I am soon going to be a Grandma! I offered to make the shower invites for one of the showers,  using My Digital Studio design program.  The theme for the baby's room is Dinosaurs, so it was fun designing a Dinosaur card.  MDS didn't have a Dinosaur Punch or Die, so I created this using Circle Punches (body, eyes, tail), Oval Punches (head) , Corner Punches (legs), Heart Punch  (brows), Square Punch (neck). I added the brads to the Designer Paper to accent each "DINO-SPOT"!   I started with a 5" x 7" postcard size.  The professional printing shop printed them out and sent them within a week with envelopes ready to address & mail! The possibilities of this program are endless!

4 comments:

Pat Smith said...

OH MY GOODNESS!!!!! Absolutely Adorable!

inkedx2 said...

This is so cute! You are really rockin the MDS.

Tracy said...

First off, Congratulations! How exciting to be a Grandma!!! And I have only one word for your invitation......CUTE, CUTE, CUTE!!!

Anonymous said...

oh my I just got on the pc today and look at this nice surprise. HOW ADORABLE!!! This little Harrison is going to be one lucky little a baby with a grandma like you! I love it Laura!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...