Whisper

Tuesday, November 8, 2011

FRIDAY'S CARD CLASS PREVIEW

This Friday, this will be one of the cards we will be creating.  I CASed (Copy and Share) bits and pieces from other demonstrators to make this card.  The first time I saw the snowman's belly filled with Mica Flakes was from Catherine Pooler on a site for SU! demos only.  She is a great designer and is generous in sharing her talent.  As a demonstrator, we have access to almost 200,000 samples of cards, scrapbook pages, 3D items.  PLUS we have a forum to share tips, ideas, ask questions, etc.....
It looks like I will have a reoccurring theme with my next few posts- Snowmen!  I hope you enjoy and have a La Dee Dah Day! ( I will not be sharing the ingredients and tips til after class on Friday!)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...