Whisper

Tuesday, September 13, 2011

It's a La Dee Dah Day!

This morning, while chatting with a few demonstrators, the topic of blogs came up.  I don't know if it was a literal challenge, but it is indeed a challenge for me. BLOGGING!  I am a Stampin' Up! Independant Demonstrator and have a business web site, but don't post there often. I thought I would give it a try. 

Last week at my monthly card class, we made a 3D project using the new Cello Bags from the current Mini Catalog.  I made a video to share yesterday and my La Dee Dah Moment was the excitement from other SU! Demonstrators who enjoyed the tutorial.  So I will share it here.


Here are the 3 Samples

I hope you have a La Dee Dah Moment today!

Laura

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOOOHOOO Laura! After seeing this video on YouTube I had no doubts that you would surely be able to create a blog. SO!!!! Let me be the first to congratulate you. I'd love to post your address on my web site if you do not mind. Let me know! See you in LIVE CHAT hugs~Donna

Patti J said...

I am so impressed that you not only began your blog, but posted a video! I'm celebrating my 3rd blogaversary in 11 days, and I've never posted a video! You rock!!! Okay, I'm off to watch now...thanks for sharing!

Roxi said...

Love it! Thanks for sharing can you do a skype class in my craft area with my friends! Or just come on up to Michigan :)

Jean Fitch from jlfstudio said...

Welcome to the Blogosphere Laura! Great job (not a surprise at all after seeing all your talents at Convention!) and a great start. Thanks for putting your creative talents where more can see and appreciate them.

Hugs to the original La dee dah friend! - Jean

CM2 said...

Loved your creations. Too clevvvver! CM2

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...