Whisper

Tuesday, June 11, 2013

WAFFLE CONES- YUM!





If you are on the weekly blog hop, you may have hopped over from JONI's Blog & are getting to see the NEW In-Colors for 2013-15. They are a YUMMY batch of colors and make me think of ICE CREAM CONES! Looks like I had a punch fest too! The delicious flavors of colors for today's card are-  Strawberry Slush, Crisp Cantelope, Coastal Cabana and I threw in Baked Brown Sugar for the waffle cone.


Don't stop here! Keep on blog hoppin' to LIZ's BLOG. If you start anywhere on the hop, you can continue a full circle at anytime! After Liz is SANDY!

Stamp Set: Happy Hour
Card Stock: Strawberry Slush, Crisp Cantelope, Coastal Cabana, Baked Brown Sugar, Whisper White
Ink:  Strawberry Slush
And More:  EFs- Striped, Polka Dots & Fancy Fan. Punches- Scallop Circle, Pennant, Word Window, Cupcake (drips). Dazzling Details, Doily

2 comments:

Sandy said...

How cute. What a super idea! I love these little cones and hope you'll let me CASE for my grandkids. I think they'll love 'em. Great challenge!

Robbie said...

Adorable card! Love how you put the cones in a holder. Very clever.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...