Whisper

Sunday, June 9, 2013

FEATURING GINGHAM GARDEN

 
This is Gingham Garden Designer Series Paper and Washi Tape. It makes me think of picnics and bouquets of fresh cut flowers.  I also used the Stamp Set Really Good Greetings. The Sketch Challenge at FAB FRIDAY #19 was my inspiration for the layout.  I am also using this card for one of the 3 cards at June's Card Class.
 
 
Stamp Set:  Really Good Greetings
Ink:  Melon Mambo
Card Stock:  Melon Mambo, Whisper White
DSP: Gingham Garden
And More:  Gingham Garden Washi Tape
 
Tip- Run a piece of Washi Tape on Whisper White Card Stock and then cut out and flag the ends for a banner. The Card Stock gives it some stability.
 
 
How about the same card in Island Indigo?  This also part of Gingham Garden DSP.
 
 
 

4 comments:

Amy O said...

These dsp patterns are so happy. And I love this sentiment. Great cards! Thanks for joining us at Fab Friday!

Amanda Mertz said...

Both versions are lovely! What a perfect way to tell someone you miss them. Thanks for the tip on the washi tape….Will have to give that one a try! Thanks for sharing at Fab Friday!

Pam Steckman said...

Both cards are great - that is my favorite DSP! My favorite is the pink card! Isn't that "miss you" sentiment the best? Thanks so much for sharing with us at Fab Friday.

Marla Reed said...

So bright and cheery! I love both versions. The washi tape banners are a great touch. Thanks for playing at Fab Friday!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...